I am proud and honored to have facilitated this healing arts production. 5 Veterans share their stories, read by actors and recorded on Zoom. A 3-month storytelling project, using the Performing Wellness process, with the Prescott VA was funded in part by the Northern Arizona Healthcare Foundation and produced by Red Earth Theatre.
My work illuminates
and nurtures community
through creative practical experiences.
I am a theatre artist, writer, educator, horsewoman and sometime trail runner. I believe in the power of storytelling to empower the individual and create community.
I offer workshops, live performance, individual coaching and connect different groups together in creative endeavors specific to the given needs and circumstances.
Come and see how we can create together. I look forward to meeting you.
What’s Happening with Scripts:(Details Here)
• Walking on the Wings of Butterflies’ made the Second Round of the Austin Film Festival (top 20% out of 14,600+entries).Link here
(renamed: Walking On Butterfly Wings)
• ‘Triumvirate- Glory, Sacrifice and Peace’, made it to the Quarterfinalist round of the 2021 ScreenCraft Stage Play Writing Competition.
• The screen-play version of my play Sky…Diamonds (see trailer at Theatre& Scripts ) received a Bronze award at the
WRPN Women’s International Film Festival
• Ungodly Behavior – was a 1/4 Finalist in the 2021 San Francisco International Screenwriting Competition.
• Stella – Catching the Rainbow (a just over 11,000wd story) advanced to the 1/4 finals of the Screencraft Cinematic Short Story Writing Competition
• Walking Close to The Edge was a 1/4 Finalist in the Portland Screenplay Awards. (March 2022)
August 2021: This short story, LOST, accepted into this amazing magazine! https://artascent.com/
Dec 2021: A second story COLLAPSING TIME AND SPACE accepted into same magazine.
To find the listing go far Right column find the month/them and click on it.. For a full viewing, and for profiles of selected artists and writers, get the ArtAscent Art & Literature magazine issue.
They are for sale digital or hard copy here: https://www.magcloud.com/browse/magazine/573575
Finally want to say – be creative, have courage and share your stories!